Carboot Sale

  • dusty362
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2015

      The next Royal British Legion Paderborn Carboot Sale will be held on Sunday 24 May 2015 in Dempsey Barracks. Ring Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208 to book a pitch-  More info at: Poster car boot.pdf

    • dusty362
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2015

        There are still some pitches left

        The next Royal British Legion Paderborn Carboot Sale will be held on Sunday 24 May 2015 in Dempsey Barracks. Ring Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208 to book a pitch-  More info at: http://ow.ly/LoQg8

        Any volunteers who would like to help should contact Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208

      • dusty362
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2015

          There are still some pitches left

          The next Royal British Legion Paderborn Carboot Sale will be held on Sunday 27 September 2015 in Dempsey Barracks. Ring Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208 to book a pitch.  If Jim is not there leave your phone number on Jim’s answer machine -  More info at: http://ow.ly/LoQg8

          After the Carboot Sale we will be unwinding with a BBQ.  Please get your tickets by 18 September 2015.

          7€ per person 15 years and older.  3.50€ per minor 14 years and younger. Tickets available from Robert Millar, Tel 05250 937328, 0152 0538 2540. We hope to light the Grill at approximately 1500 hrs.

        • geoffrey Dibblee
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2015
            Hi Dusty
            Just spoken to DEX Darts Match  Friday 9 oct at 19.00hrs  that gives us 3 weeks
            Have a good W/E
            Yours Geoff

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 29, 2016

              The next Royal British Legion Paderborn Carboot Sale will be held on Sunday 24 April 2016 in Dempsey Barracks. Ring Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208 to book a pitch.  If Jim is not there leave your phone number on Jim’s answer machine -  More info at: http://ow.ly/YJfOp

            • dusty362
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 14, 2016

                The next Royal British Legion Paderborn Carboot Sale will be held on Sunday 25 September 2016 in Dempsey Barracks. Ring Jim Griffiths on 05254 4208 to book a pitch.  If Jim is not there leave your phone number on Jim’s answer machine -  More info at: http://ow.ly/w5Vo301SC1U

                After the Carboot Sale we will be unwinding with a BBQ.  Please get your tickets by 16 September 2016.