Pie and Mash and Thirtieth Anniversary

  • dusty362
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2016

      We still have some places left.

      Pie and Mash Night and 30th Anniversary of the Royal British Legion Paderborn Branch

      The Royal British Legion Paderborn Branch will be celebrating 30 years of service to the Armed Forces Community on Saturday 18 June 2016. The event will be a joint venture between the Paderborn Branch and the Germany Branch of the Royal British Legion Women’s Section (RBLWS).

      Where?
      Poppy Inn, Building 12, Dempsey Barracks, Husaren Strasse, 33104 Paderborn.

      All welcome

      5 p.m. Bar opens.
      6 p.m. Standard rededication.
      7 p.m. Party begins – Pie and Mash, Disco, Dutch Auction, Raffle, African Race.

      Tickets: €7 per person for the Pie and Mash. Vegetarian pies also available.

      What’s the next step?
      Let me know if you are attending so that we know numbers for catering purposes. Buy your ticket on the night and have a good time:
      http://ow.ly/dYpO3001clh

    • geoffrey Dibblee

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2016
          I would like to come to :-)
        • dusty362
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2016
            No problem.  Bring a photo ID with you to get access to the camp. Dempsey Barracks, Husarenstr, 33129 Paderborn-Sennelager
          • dusty362
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2016
              Report on the function at the following link: Thirty Years in the Community.pdf