HELLO EVERYONE

  • richard.cadell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      Well here I am sitting in my office and with great amusement stumble
      accross you guys again!  Greetings and great to see the site still
      active ,despite our little friend not doing so much these days. Nice
      to see I was spotted on The Convention Crasher...thanks for the
      reference to my crazy hair....Yep its been radically spiked since
      the Sooty TV days!! Ridiculous I know but if any of you guys have
      any of the Sooty Heights episodes on DVD it would be great to have
      them....I honestly didnt keep copies and my Dads attempt to video
      them was usually unsuccessful (hes knocking on a bit !) I'm sure
      you've seen that HIT are selling Sooty again and I'm sure this is
      great news...I have spoken with a few people in the know and as soon
      as i have any news I'll let you all know. As for me..I'm busy
      running my Amusement Park (www.brean.com)! And I produce pantomimes
      (www.duo.uk.net)! Last year I also appeared in one..Muddles in Snow
      White..with Brenda (Soo) Longman as Wicked queen!! Brian Sandford
      (Sweep) works full time for my production company. So the family's
      still pretty much together.I also produce and co write all the stage
      shows for Basil Brush !! What would Sooty make of that? Maybe I
      should introduce them...!!﷯﷯
      Anyway regards to all and apologies for some pretty ropey episodes
      along the way...I didnt write the scripts... believe me. I
      acknowlege Matthews genius in that department. Incidentally I spoke
      to him the other day..hes really well. Anyway best wishes to you
      all!!

      Richard
    • sootyandsweepforever
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2008
        Hi Richard,

        Great to hear from you! Have you thought of buying Sooty yourself -
        it would be great to see him back with you by his side!

        I agree about some of the ropey episodes (never did understand what
        that Miki was all about) - the last series were good though, I reckon
        you went out on a high! Which did you like and not like?

        Theme park looks great btw!

        Best wishes

        Mark

        --- In