Re: [Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights] Sooty Online

  • craig almond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Dear all,

      I am glad that everyone is as pleased as I am that Richard has bought Sooty.

      I was thrilled when Richard phoned me to tell me the news. As a ex-puppeteer on Sooty, I was saddened when Sooty was dropped from TV and the theatre production values went down the pan. I worked on Sooty Heights and theatre tours with Richard before Sooty was sold on. However, now that Sooty is in the hands of someone I know cares about him I know Sooty will bounce back. The only other person who could do as much for Sooty is Matthew, and I know he too is as pleased that Richard has saved him. I have to say that Richard will put every ounce of his energy into Sooty as he had always done and that always came across on the screen.

      I wish Richard and his brother all the very best and I know Sooty is back to stay!
      Craig Almond