Trying to Remember the Name of an Episode from Sooty and Co

  • value2uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008
      Hi Guys,

      I have been trying to remember the name of an episode of Sooty and Co
      that I remember seeing when I was younger. A certain bit of the
      episode has always stuck in my mind as being my favourite part from the
      series. All I can remember is Matthew has asked Sweep to make an
      advertising banner for the shop. It is supposed to say "Come to
      Sooty's Shop" but because Sweep can't spell he writes it wrong several
      times coming up with phrases such as "Cos-Toote-Poo-Smesh" and "Shy-
      Tong-Shoot-Soap". Does anyone remeber this particular episode and what
      it was called?

      Thanks so much,

      Peter