Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights on Facebook

  • Brian Swann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      A Group message for everyone who has facebook to join our group on
      this site

      REACHING BRAND NEW SOOTY HEIGHTS ON FACEBOOK
      http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23781693368

      Welcome to Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights on Facebook. For over
      seven years, Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights is the biggest Sooty
      website on the net and if you're a sooty fan and have the Internet its
      the place to go. Everyone here can agree Sooty is the best; no one
      will ever question that, and he has been through a lot. With his right
      hand men Harry & Matthew Corbett and the new man Richard Cadell they
      help keep the show running. And no bear should be without friends; he
      has long-time friend Sweep, girl friend Soo, little cousin Scampi and
      the tomcat Miki (forget about Butch). So you need a cool informative
      site that tells the whole sooty world from start to end. That's where
      I came in and from 14/07/2001; "Reaching New Sooty Heights" came
      about. We broke the news that a new member will join the Sooty Gang.
      We told you it was Miki, all this THREE MONTHS before the series
      started. But tragedy strike this group, Yahoo deleted "Reaching New
      Sooty Heights" for a long amount of time. It leads us to relaunch the
      group "Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights". Supplying a place for
      photos, a place to chat about things sooty for members from around the
      world. It still runs today and holds all the pictures we got. But
      still brighter things were ahead, which lead to us to Moonfruit. On
      27th March 2002, Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights.com was launch. From
      The Original Club, Reaching Brand New Sooty Heights is the most
      excellent, enthusiastic place for Sooty fans. It has everything you
      ever what to know about Sooty and anything you will ever need.