Anyone have Sooty Show episodes (taped from TV) for trade?

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hi all,

      Wondered if anyone has episodes of The Sooty Show (with Matthew Corbett) they are willing to trade? I'd love to complete my collection as much as possible. If interested message me!
    • Colin Parkhill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
        Hello Neil . sorry for disappearing but my computer was broke for 2 weeks I have the Harry corbett dvds ready to post to yourself let me know your address I would be pleased if you could get me all the 1970s stuff on dvd and all the episodes of the blackhand hope you can, look forward to hearing from you.
        Kind regards Colin Parkhill

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6159 (20110527) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2888 (20080220) __________