Looking for The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co episodes!

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      Hey all,

      I'm looking to add episodes of both The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co to my collection. I have nearly all the episodes released to official VHS (I'm missing infact is Amateur Dramatics, from Children's Favourites Vol.3 and the episodes on the Sooty & Co "Little Shop Of Horrors VHS)

      So I'm looking for episodes recorded off TV. I'm happy to trade episodes for a copy of the episodes I need. I have well over 100 episodes (including ones never released to home video)

      Please contact me if you can help.

      Neil