15hi sr Lise

  • bilbobridges
    Jul 28, 2011
      Hi sister its lisa here, some of my old school mates post on a facebook page for st louis they are mainly from Sean millers class and some others maybe they will know about her. how are you i live back in australia now, am an artist and was a researcher for health, but am so busy doing so much especially with my son who is afantastic singer song writer and is studing audio engineering as a BA great to read your posts, sorry i was so naughty at school, i put it down to being born in australia. Much Love to you Lisa x
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic