hi sr Lise

  • bilbobridges
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi sister its lisa here, some of my old school mates post on a facebook page for st louis they are mainly from Sean millers class and some others maybe they will know about her. how are you i live back in australia now, am an artist and was a researcher for health, but am so busy doing so much especially with my son who is afantastic singer song writer and is studing audio engineering as a BA great to read your posts, sorry i was so naughty at school, i put it down to being born in australia. Much Love to you Lisa x
    • Sean Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
        My class, eh...

        "Mine all Mine" :-)

        Happy New Year to everybody... another year over, a new one about to begin.

        Sean