Verity Hill

  • orchardpark@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      I am looking for my best friend Verity Hill from 1975 to 1977. My former name was Ruby Barr now (Richards) If anyone can put me in contact with her I am on Facebook.
    • Sean Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
        She's clearly still about... well, was 7 years ago anyway...

        She posted on http://stlouIsconvent.co.uk in 2005...

        "I have a school photo of the year of 1977 (or 78) which if I can find in the attic I would be happy to let you borrow to put on the site. I will come back to you on this when I next venture up there.  I shall be sure to visit the site on a regular basis and will be spreading the word to those ex convent girls I see."

        Sean