Past memories and friends

  • lizcumminshome
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      HI I was at St Louis Convent from 1959 to 1966 - Elizabeth Carter. I have very fond memories of my time there as well as some very scary times, for example gymnastics where I was useless. I have long lost touch with any friends I had at school but would love to hear from anyone who remembers me. I am going to dig out a couple of photos I have and post.