Josie Pople, nee Ward or Dineen.

  • <larry.pople@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2014
      Hi, anybody out there that was at St Louis Convent Minehead around 1964/65. I am trying to contact( Ann Debono) who was my best friend for the two years that I was there.I would be very gratefull for any information from anybody who may know of her or how I could contact her, many thanks,  Josie Pople.