St. Louis Frome, memories from 1940's, 50's and 60's

  • Elizabeth Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2016
      I live in West Hill House and am researching the history of St Louis.It appears that the convent/ school spread into two other buildings in West End, Conigre House and The Conigal. I would love to know which houses where used for what. Reference to tennis courts and an orchard definitely were part of West Hill House. The photo on the school's website refers to the nearest house as West Hill House, when it is clearly not. Any offers for clarification would be welcome.
      Liz Roberts emjr@btinternet,com

      Sent from my iPad/