Reunion

  • sue_lailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      We are holding a reunion at The Victoria Club, Street, Somerset on
      Saturday 14th October 2006 at 7pm. All past pupils are welcome. We
      will be sending out invitations shortly which must be completed and
      returned by 7th October 2006. Tickets will NOT be available on the
      door. We are trying to update our records and would be very grateful
      if members could e mail their current addresses to the following e
      mail address stlouisreunion@... as soon as possible.