hello

  • bilbobridges
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi all
      Hello to Sean Miller I was a prfect when you were at school and you were also a friend of my brother Sean Bridges, we all live in Aus. Answer to Julia's question about the house. if its the one that had that lovely flowing staircase. the attic rooms use to be used for boarders that was before I went to school before 1973. dont know when they stopped the boarders. I use to take little tours up there with my friends, got caught once.