Strange that.

  • the_mingelover
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Yeah just looking at the two versions of my last comic and noticed
      that in the first one I got two 9 votes (One was a minus 1, 8 vote if
      you get what I mean) and then they strangely disappeared in the
      second version (which I created because of the constructive critisms
      I got). Just thought it was a bit weird, that's all. I'll shut up now
      and crawl back under my rock.

      Oh yeah and Vitamin X, what's wrong with the second panel? I've read
      it again and again and don't see any writing or spelling mistakes of
      which you speak. And dropping you're vote from a 7 to a 4 was a bit
      harsh don't you think? Okay I'll shut up now and crawl back under my
      rock.

      Mike
    • mjim1983
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Try this, yo:

        "I don't smell nothin', boss; maybe your super-sensitive nostrils are
        acting up again."

        I hate to be the Grammar Nazi around here, but sometimes the writing
        in these strips is distracting.

        VX