Re: [RMCS Forum] Comics for consideration

  • Ijon Tichy
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2003
      On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, obc_spike wrote:

      > http://www.monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=40110

      OMFG. Now that's one i haven't seen before. Great concept, decent
      implementation. Easily an 8. Tighten up the wording a bit, and it would
      probably get a 9 or 10.

      > http://www.monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=40384

      This one is a complete throw-away. Nothing funny or meaty here.

      --
      Hardrock Llewynyth DNRC, GAC http://www.speakeasy.org/~hardrock
      People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2003
        [quote]
        This isn't working. "Shoot" is never a code word for anything...
        [/quote]

        I don't think "shoot" was the code word. The code word was whatever
        was written down on the sheet Lemonhead is signing.

        Vaca
      • longlivemonkey
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11, 2003
          I've taken that possibility into consideration, and upon further
          review, the comic is just as bad as before. But thanks for the heads
          up.

          Ipso

          --- In rmcsforum@..., mierda_de_vaca <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > [quote]
          > This isn't working. "Shoot" is never a code word for anything...
          > [/quote]
          >
          > I don't think "shoot" was the code word. The code word was
          whatever
          > was written down on the sheet Lemonhead is signing.
          >
          > Vaca
        • Matthew
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 12, 2003
            Thanks for the comments. RE: Lemon porn--posted too late at night. Why do things seem funnier when
            you write them at 3am? Phhhbt. I'll trim down the "Wake baby Jesus" comic, Padre's 1 too long.

            I'm interested in joining, but want to get the spirit right (I've been reading the regular Meat).
            Is something like this too esoteric for RMCS? Not Meat enough?

            http://www.monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=40473

            Spike

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com