web-sites and links

  • Dr Keith S. Taber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      Colleagues might be interested to know that links to a large number of
      web-sites relevant to science teaching may be found at:

      This is clearly not a comprehensive selection, and nor is it subject to
      rigorous quality control, but just consists of links to those sites I
      remember to add when I come across them, or when they are recommended to me
      (often via one of the teachers' lists!) Some are specific teaching
      resources, others are National sites or links to journals etc. It is really
      just a glorified 'favourites' or 'bookmarks' list for science education
      with a very brief description of each site - but colleagues may find
      something of use there if they are looking for websites.

      Best wishes

      Keith

      Dr. Keith S. Taber
      University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
      Homerton Site
      Hills Road
      Cambridge CB2 2PH

      kst24@...

      http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/staff/taber.html

      Associate Editor
      Chemical Education: Research & Practice in Europe

      Chair
      Chemical Education Research Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry

      to join an electronic discussion list on
      learning in science please visit
      http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/learning-science-concepts

      please send any reply to kst24@...
      (and if sending attachments please save your document as rich text format
      [rtf] - which can be read by most versions of common word processing
      software running on Mac or Windows platforms).