re steel press article

  • sarah_viner
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi Harriet, sorry about thursday, I meant to post earlier that i
      wouldnt make it but i forgot in the general phd haze!

      I really like your article. I wonder if at the end you could discuss
      some of the action being taken by object, and perhaps some of the
      recent attempts by MPs to make changes. Maybe also you could suggest
      ways in which people who are offended could do something too? Maybe
      writing to the union or persuading people they know to stop buying
      them? I think Laura could give some really good feedback (and tips on
      beautification of language, not that its not beautiful enough already
      :-)

      On a general meetings note, I'm beginning to realise that I might have
      taken on far too much in terms of extra curricular activies and I'm
      going to have to cut down or fail in the whole research thing. I will
      make it to as many meetings as I can but am going to be v. busy between
      about now and february so I'll apologise in advance.

      See you all thursday, Sarah
    • Lara Scotchmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2006
        Hi All,

        Suggested agenda for this evening:

        1. Lads mags campaign
        a. Contact with Union and Union Shop
        b. Article for Steel Press

        2. New members
        a. Form for database at library
        b. Other ways to get new members

        3. Contact with Fawcett Society

        4. Contact from the Guardian

        5. AoB

        If anyone has anything else to add either send me an e-mail or let me know
        this evening. See you later.

        Lara

        It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
        http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com
      • Harriet Gray
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2006
          Hi everyone
          I'm really sorry I didn't turn up tonight, I've been ill in bed all day,
          just flu like stuff but feeling pretty rough, and totally forgot to drag my
          sorry self up to email and let you all know. Let me know if there's anything
          you want me to do before next week.
          Harriet

          >From: "Lara Scotchmer" <larascotchmer@...>
          >To: sheffieldfems@...
          >Subject: RE: [sheffieldfems] re steel press article
          >Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:01:49 +0000
          >
          >Hi All,
          >
          >Suggested agenda for this evening:
          >
          >1. Lads mags campaign
          >a. Contact with Union and Union Shop
          >b. Article for Steel Press
          >
          >2. New members
          >a. Form for database at library
          >b. Other ways to get new members
          >
          >3. Contact with Fawcett Society
          >
          >4. Contact from the Guardian
          >
          >5. AoB
          >
          >If anyone has anything else to add either send me an e-mail or let me know
          >this evening. See you later.
          >
          >Lara

          >It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
          >http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com

          Find Singles In Your Area Now With Match.com! msnuk.match.com
        • Harriet Gray
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 12, 2006
            Hi
            Just wanted to check that people are still around and we are having a
            meeting on Thursday?
            Harriet

            >From: "Lara Scotchmer" <larascotchmer@...>
            >To: sheffieldfems@...
            >Subject: RE: [sheffieldfems] re steel press article
            >Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:01:49 +0000
            >
            >Hi All,
            >
            >Suggested agenda for this evening:
            >
            >1. Lads mags campaign
            >a. Contact with Union and Union Shop
            >b. Article for Steel Press
            >
            >2. New members
            >a. Form for database at library
            >b. Other ways to get new members
            >
            >3. Contact with Fawcett Society
            >
            >4. Contact from the Guardian
            >
            >5. AoB
            >
            >If anyone has anything else to add either send me an e-mail or let me know
            >this evening. See you later.
            >
            >Lara

            >It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
            >http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com

            Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
          • Lara Scotchmer
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
              Hiya,

              Its my group christmas meal tomorrow at 7. But if other people will be there
              I will come along for 1/2 an hour or so. Can people let me know whether they
              intend to come - don't want to be sat there on my own!!

              Lara

              >From: "Harriet Gray" <hattiegray83@...>
              >To: sheffieldfems@...
              >Subject: RE: [sheffieldfems] re steel press article
              >Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:21:53 +0000
              >

              >Hi
              >Just wanted to check that people are still around and we are having a
              >meeting on Thursday?
              >Harriet
              >
              > >From: "Lara Scotchmer" <larascotchmer@...>
              > >To: sheffieldfems@...
              > >Subject: RE: [sheffieldfems] re steel press article
              > >Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:01:49 +0000
              > >
              > >Hi All,
              > >
              > >Suggested agenda for this evening:
              > >
              > >1. Lads mags campaign
              > >a. Contact with Union and Union Shop
              > >b. Article for Steel Press
              > >
              > >2. New members
              > >a. Form for database at library
              > >b. Other ways to get new members
              > >
              > >3. Contact with Fawcett Society
              > >
              > >4. Contact from the Guardian
              > >
              > >5. AoB
              > >
              > >If anyone has anything else to add either send me an e-mail or let me
              >know
              > >this evening. See you later.
              > >
              > >Lara

              > >It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
              > >http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com

              http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
            • sarah_viner
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
                Yes I am going to try and be there!

                --- In sheffieldfems@..., "Lara Scotchmer"

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 14, 2006
                  Can't make it after all :-(

                  --- In sheffieldfems@..., "sarah_viner"

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 14, 2006
                    Hi everyone

                    really sorry but it doesn't look like i can make it this week either. I've
                    made a couple of changes to the draft article which i will put on the
                    website, please please please feel free to change bits/edit bits/email me
                    with suggestions etc and hopefully it will be ready to try to put out by the
                    beginning of next term.
                    hope you all have a really good christmas
                    Harriet