I am looking for a person who is a whole person in his own right

  • leftlifein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I have been a career woman, am now a mom and loving it. I would love to
      have someone in my life to share the joy and PAIN of parenthood. I am
      generally positive, love to laugh, love hanging with my kids,
      gardening, swimming, biking.

      I am looking for what I am looking for here:
      http://romancesingle.Zu5.net

      This is an awesome club for single parents: Sexy Women & Guys Online!
      There gathered many single moms & dads and friends in the world. Hope
      you are my right guy...