Bridgnorth Tasting

  • David Whalley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      BRIDGNORTH TASTING - 29 March 2003

      Seven members of the group attended. Many visitors passed through the doors
      and about ten of our new group leaflets were handed out.

      Hopefully we shall have some feedback. Interestingly, people were not keen
      to leave their addresses with us.

      A date and venue are now needed for our next meeting as we were not able to
      arrange anything whilst at Bridgnorth.