Fw: 5 Course Vegetarian Tasting Menu at Rockfield House.

  • David Whalley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------
      Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 15:09:16 +0100
      From: Kate <enquiries@...>

      Hello David,

      Just to keep yourself and your members updated, now that we've entered
      the month of May our "5 Course Vegetarian Tasting Menu" is now available
      at the same price as our normal 3 course dinner (£18 per person)
      throughout the whole of the month to celebrate "Vegetarian Week". You
      will note that the 5 dishes are also suitable for vegans and we can
      adapt each course to meet any other dietary requirements. The menu is
      located on our website through a simple link from the home page.

      We have recently gained the Vegetarian Society's Food and Drink Guild
      approval for our food at Rockfield House. This well-recognised logo and
      mark of excellence demonstrates our commitment to serve delicious and
      creative cuisine, with the comfort for guests, of knowing that we abide
      by the society's exacting standards and practices.

      We would be extremely grateful if you could forward this email to your
      members and in doing so, remind everyone that we're still offering a 10%
      discount off our accommodation for 2012 by mentioning their membership
      details. Please go to our website for more information.

      Many thanks in anticipation and we look forward to hopefully welcoming
      you to Rockfield House later this year.

      Kind regards,
      Martin and Kate.

      --