Italian on 88.2 MHz

  • gert_nilsson2002
    Message 1 of 8 , 31 Aug

      I listened to this station back in May 2017. PI Code was absolutely that of Modena 90 (584C)  but I don't think the ID match. Hope you can help me. I have heard Radio Punto several times on 88.2. Tried to find an email address to Modena 90 withiut success.

      Gert

    • Satnipper
      Message 2 of 8 , 31 Aug

        The jingle id is the same as that which you can hear on the live feed from http://www.modena90.it/

        To my ears it sounds like “Punto radio informe ancore punto radio.com solo la musica italiana”

        Stuart

        Message 3 of 8 , 31 Aug
          Thank you Stuart!
        • Hannu Piirainen
          Message 4 of 8 , 31 Aug

            is the email of this station, they seem to have lots of different promos/jingles as listened them over an hour. This jingle came after six or seven others, same style..

            100% "Tanta radio e cuore.." and so on continues the jingle (no mention in it of Modena nor 90 but that it is..)

            Hannu

              Message 6 of 8 , 31 Aug
                Hi Gert,

                the jingle really says "Dalla radio al cuore, al cuore, Modena 90 solo musica italiana"
                That means "From radio to hart, to hart, Modena 90, just Italan music".

                Alessandro
                Trieste, Italy

                Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:04 PM

                  Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:04 PM

                  Message 8 of 8 , 31 Aug
                    No, just the address you find in their website:
                    Via Nuova Ponente, 28
                    41012 Carpi (MO)

                    BUT in the same building
                    you have the main offices of Radio Bruno and Multiradio (advs company), you can try pubblicita@...