Grey zone enhancements

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Last night I recorded 1470
      During the whole night I only heard a faint signal, too weak to identify
      anything. But from 0610 - 0620 UTC it got strong and was easy to understand
      consisting of EE talk, no ID heard.

      At that time the grey zone was moving over us. This was similar to yesterday on
      1660 when around this times the signal became stronger but lasted longer.

      I will try this again the next days, it seems there does exists a grey zone
      anomaly that Sylvain Naud mentioned.

      1x1m loop near Wiesbaden

      Jurgen