New file uploaded to skywavesmw

  • skywavesmw@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 25 , May 1, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
      group.

      File : /1.ZIP
      Uploaded by : krysatec <krysatec@...>
      Description : Spectrograms band 9-24kHz

      You can access this file at the URL:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

      Regards,

      krysatec <krysatec@...>
    • skywavesmw@yahoogroups.co.uk
      Message 2 of 25 , 13 Apr 23:34
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
        group.

        File : /preselector1.ZIP
        Uploaded by : krysatec <krysatec@...>
        Description : My home made preselector for DE1103/1121

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 21, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
          group.

          File : /lexmark standby qrm.doc
          Uploaded by : radioman69uk <david.towers@...>
          Description : QRM ccaused by Lexmark Combo Printer in Standby Mode

          You can access this file at the URL:

          http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

          Regards,

          radioman69uk <david.towers@...>
        • Paul
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 23, 2009
            I have a Compaq computer here which I discovered this evening interferes
            with the TV.

            Paul NZ

            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 23, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
              group.

              File : /R Nac Angola 1088 KHz 1900utc 23 Aug 09.mp3
              Uploaded by : hughtvdx <hugh99@...>
              Description :

              hughtvdx <hugh99@...>
            • skywavesmw@yahoogroups.co.uk
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 9, 2010
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
                group.

                File : /Geir Stokkeland/1386 unid UK LPAM 09.01 0234.mp3
                Uploaded by : geirstokkeland <gstokkel@...>
                Description : 1386 unid UK station

                geirstokkeland <gstokkel@...>
              • skywavesmw@yahoogroups.co.uk
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 3, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
                  group.

                  File : /PW portables IMGP1384.JPG
                  Uploaded by : pe1etr <pe1etr@...>
                  Description : Peter's portable radios as of 04/09/2011

                  pe1etr <pe1etr@...>
                • skywavesmw@yahoogroups.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 7, 2012
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
                    group.

                    File : /1071air [High quality].mp3
                    Uploaded by : krysatec <krysatec@...>
                    Description : Unid 1071kHz

                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 16, 2012
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
                      group.

                      File : /Temporary clips/550_UNID_2012-10-16_501_UTC_Clean_Clip.mp3
                      Uploaded by : kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                      Description : 550kHz UNID German Language Station

                      kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                    • skywavesmw@...
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 18, 2013
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skywavesmw
                        group.

                        File : /Kugellager's Google Earth Files/1080 UNID WNWI maybe 2013-06-27 505 UTC.mp3
                        Uploaded by : kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                        Description : 1080 kHz UNID - What Language is the Song?

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

                        Regards,

                        kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                      • Kugellager
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jul 18, 2013
                          Hi all,

                          I have an UNID from a little DXing I managed to do while on holiday in Michigan a couple of weeks ago.

                          I have uploaded a recording in the files section of this group under "Kugellager's Google Earth Files"

                          Please listen to the song coming in under WTIC and tell me if you can ID the language.

                          I think the language might be Polish and therefore this UNID station would be WNWI from the Chicago area. I am hoping someone here can ID the language.

                          Any help is appreciated.

                          Cheers,

                          John
                          ];')

                          Lakewood, Colorado
                          Hammarlund SP-600 JX-37
                          Tecsun PL-380 w/7.5" Loopstick
                          30' Low-noise vertical
                          26' vertical on 35' mast
                          27' Low-noise vertical
                          Quantum Phaser

                          --- In skywavesmw@..., skywavesmw@... wrote:

                          > File : /Kugellager's Google Earth Files/1080 UNID WNWI maybe 2013-06-27 505 UTC.mp3
                          > Uploaded by : kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                          > Description : 1080 kHz UNID - What Language is the Song?
                          >
                          > You can access this file at the URL:

                          > http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files
                          >
                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > kugellagers <kugellager@...>

                        • Mauno Ritola
                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 9, 2013
                            Hi John,
                            just noticed, that no one cared to reply to this. Yes, I think it is in Polish. I can hear some words like juz = already and napewno = for sure etc.

                            73, Mauno

                            18.7.2013 20:31, Kugellager kirjoitti:

                            Hi all,

                            I have an UNID from a little DXing I managed to do while on holiday in Michigan a couple of weeks ago.

                            I have uploaded a recording in the files section of this group under "Kugellager's Google Earth Files"

                            Please listen to the song coming in under WTIC and tell me if you can ID the language.

                            I think the language might be Polish and therefore this UNID station would be WNWI from the Chicago area. I am hoping someone here can ID the language.

                            Any help is appreciated.

                            Cheers,

                            John
                            ];')

                            Lakewood, Colorado
                            Hammarlund SP-600 JX-37
                            Tecsun PL-380 w/7.5" Loopstick
                            30' Low-noise vertical
                            26' vertical on 35' mast
                            27' Low-noise vertical
                            Quantum Phaser

                            --- In skywavesmw@..., skywavesmw@... wrote:

                            > File : /Kugellager's Google Earth Files/1080 UNID WNWI maybe 2013-06-27 505 UTC.mp3
                            > Uploaded by : kugellagers <kugellager@...>
                            > Description : 1080 kHz UNID - What Language is the Song?
                            >
                            > You can access this file at the URL:

                            > http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files
                            >
                            > Regards,
                            >
                            > kugellagers <kugellager@...>

                          • ua3wak
                            Message 13 of 25 , Aug 10, 2013
                              Hello friends!
                              I hear words "melodija spiwa" from 25s.
                              It sounds definitely like Polish language.
                              Regards,
                              Max

                              --- In skywavesmw@..., Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@...> wrote:

                              > Hi John,
                              > just noticed, that no one cared to reply to this. Yes, I think it is in
                              > Polish. I can hear some words like juz = already and napewno = for sure etc.
                              >
                              > 73, Mauno
                              >
                              > 18.7.2013 20:31, Kugellager kirjoitti:
                              > >
                              > > Hi all,
                              > >
                              > > I have an UNID from a little DXing I managed to do while on holiday in
                              > > Michigan a couple of weeks ago.
                              > >
                              > > I have uploaded a recording in the files section of this group under
                              > > "Kugellager's Google Earth Files"
                              > >
                              > > Please listen to the song coming in under WTIC and tell me if you can
                              > > ID the language.
                              > >
                              > > I think the language might be Polish and therefore this UNID station
                              > > would be WNWI from the Chicago area. I am hoping someone here can ID
                              > > the language.
                              > >
                              > > Any help is appreciated.
                              > >
                              > > Cheers,
                              > >
                              > > John
                              > > ];')
                              > >
                              > > Lakewood, Colorado
                              > > Hammarlund SP-600 JX-37
                              > > Tecsun PL-380 w/7.5" Loopstick
                              > > 30' Low-noise vertical
                              > > 26' vertical on 35' mast
                              > > 27' Low-noise vertical
                              > > Quantum Phaser
                              > >
                              > > --- In skywavesmw@...
                              > > <mailto:skywavesmw%40yahoogroups.co.uk>, skywavesmw@...
                              > > <mailto:skywavesmw%40yahoogroups.co.uk> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > File : /Kugellager's Google Earth Files/1080 UNID WNWI maybe
                              > > 2013-06-27 505 UTC.mp3
                              > > > Uploaded by : kugellagers <kugellager@>
                              > > > Description : 1080 kHz UNID - What Language is the Song?
                              > > >
                              > > > You can access this file at the URL:

                              > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
                              > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files
                              > > >
                              > > > Regards,
                              > > >
                              > > > kugellagers <kugellager@>

                            • Kugellager
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 10, 2013
                                Thank you Mauno and Max for listening to my clip and identifying the language from my holiday trip.

                                This is a new log for what has become a yearly trip to Walloon Lake, Michigan.

                                I am using a 25 ft/8 m verticle antenna I climbed a pine tree to install and ran coax back to our cabin.

                                Actually it is easier to describe my Portable Antenna setup in my Youtube video of it here:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED329D32CFBDBBF

                                Thanks again.

                                Cheers,

                                John
                                ];')

                                Lakewood, Colorado

                                Hammarlund SP-600 JX-37
                                Rycom 1307A-GR w/W1VLF LPF
                                Tecsun PL-380 w/7.5" Loopstick
                                Quantum Phaser
                                30' Low-noise vertical
                                26' vertical on 35' mast
                                27' Low-noise vertical

                                --- In skywavesmw@..., "ua3wak" <ua3wak@...> wrote:

                                > Hello friends!
                                > I hear words "melodija spiwa" from 25s.
                                > It sounds definitely like Polish language.
                                > Regards,
                                > Max
                                >
                                > --- In skywavesmw@..., Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Hi John,
                                > > just noticed, that no one cared to reply to this. Yes, I think it is in
                                > > Polish. I can hear some words like juz = already and napewno = for sure etc.
                                > >
                                > > 73, Mauno
                                > >
                                > > 18.7.2013 20:31, Kugellager kirjoitti:
                                > > >
                                > > > Hi all,
                                > > >
                                > > > I have an UNID from a little DXing I managed to do while on holiday in
                                > > > Michigan a couple of weeks ago.
                                > > >
                                > > > I have uploaded a recording in the files section of this group under
                                > > > "Kugellager's Google Earth Files"
                                > > >
                                > > > Please listen to the song coming in under WTIC and tell me if you can
                                > > > ID the language.
                                > > >
                                > > > I think the language might be Polish and therefore this UNID station
                                > > > would be WNWI from the Chicago area. I am hoping someone here can ID
                                > > > the language.
                                > > >
                                > > > Any help is appreciated.
                                > > >
                                > > > Cheers,
                                > > >
                                > > > John