Sporadic Farm busy in hot winds.

  • patrice.privat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hi

      Strange hot winds we had this morning, makes you feel dizzy, or was it the aftermath of that sweaty Music's Day in the streets of Beauvais ?

      All times UTC +2

      RAI UNO on IA 1100 hours onwards with Mass.
      (logged in Audio, checked in parallel on Sat TV).

      TV7 Tunisia on E4 real powerful in Arabic (Kids' programme including Happy Birthday to Tou in Arabic sung by choir) ; real strong like local FM from 1125 to 1230.
      (logged in Audio, checked in parallel on Sat TV).

      TVE1 on E2 1330 Car race.

      RTP1 on E3 1500

      ***6M Ham traffic**

      Plenty from Italian islands (IG9, IM0 ..) , Malta, Serbia, Romania, the Balearic and Morocco.

      ***OIRT**

      none.

      Good DX from Pat

      Sirtel 49-70 Mhz antenna