Anglesey Logs

  • Daviesruby@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010

      Hi everyone

      Managed a little time on the radio and caught a few ids. Nothing earthshattering but all new ones for me.

      780 WBBM "News radio WBBM" news talk and sport
      850 WEEI "ESPN Radio WEEI"  sports
      1000 WMVP "WMVP ESPN radio"
      1670 WFSM "Fox sport radio 16-70 WFSM" Discussion about the fitness of football players. (I taped this freq. and there are a few on there peaking need to listen again)
      850 WKNR (Pres) ESPN Sports Radio W**R did not catch the id right

      Mark
      Anglesey
    • John Faulkner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Congrats on WNKR Mark. That's quite a rarity. WNKR do indeed carry ESPN.
        The usual sports station there is WEEI in Boston, but I am fairly sure
        they are just on the Boston Red Sox Network.

        John