MW FRAME BITS.

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Hi. In my loft I have some frame bits of a 8 sided loop.

      {See photo in photos}

      All your need to do is. 1 glue the cross half sections together

      2 drill the holes
      3 fit a tuning variable.

      After running in the wire in the holes, this is very time comsurming, and when I made and sold them the price was £40.00 which where taken up gladly but I am not making them anymore.

      When done then you will have a 600 x 600 cm loop {24" x 24"} spider flap frame.

      There will be a postage change for sending the wood.

      This loop was called THE LIVING ROOM LOOP and was featured in PW of some years ago, if I still have those pages they will be send.

      Any enquires please use private email. Glad to be back with you guys. Mike MBR Bungay Suffolf.