1395 ABC

  • Daviesruby@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      1395khz ABC Queensland booming in 19.00 I bet from an Irish relay

      Mark
      Anglesey
    • Mike Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
        Yes Mark not sure where the transmitter is but it will be off the internet. Continuing ABC internet coverage for various stations combined via 612 ABC Radio Brisbane at

        http://www.abc.net.au/farnorth/programs/howtolisten.htm?ref=nav

        Many areas have lost power with loss of local radio signals, and possibly the internet, later.

        Also flash flood warnings.

        Its awful.

        Mike