Re: antenna

  • volvo3602002
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
      Hello all,
      I am using the standard built in AM (MW/LW) antenna in my roberts r9914 portable shortwave radio. I seeking some channels on MW and I received the voice or russia (1323 MW), croation radio (1134 MW) and another channel on (1179MW I don't think it was radio sweden as that radio station is now interweb only).
    • Jurgen Bartels
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
        > I am using the standard built in AM (MW/LW) antenna in my roberts
        > r9914 portable shortwave radio. I seeking some channels on MW and I received
        > the voice or russia (1323 MW), croation radio (1134 MW) and another channel on
        > (1179MW I don't think it was radio sweden as that radio station is now
        > interweb only).

        A good list is here
        http://www.mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php
        and
        http://www.hermanboel.eu/emwg/online.htm

        Can you please put your real name in your signature, I assume you are not
        called after a car maker?

        Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
        hor. Antennas: 11-ele 45-87MHz 13-ele Band-III, 48-ele UHF, FM: 15.11
        MW: staggered 300m Beverage 320°, 30 x 4m EWE 320°, Winradio & Perseus
        http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm

        http://fewo.3sdesign.de - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast