Droitwich off air

  • Julian Hardstone
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2012
      I notice that Droitwich 198kHz seems to be off air this morning, FWIW
    • Martin Payne
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2012
        Hi Julian,

        Thanks for the heads up. I'm getting a weak Radio 4 on 198 KHz, fading in and out regularly. I wonder if that could be the Westerglen TX. Are you hearing anything at all on 198 KHz?

        Regards,
        Martin

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2012
          Westerglen is always quite strong here, 10-20dB down on Droitwich. I didn't
          notice anything unusual in the car this morning, later I saw a post on the RSGB
          LF Reflector
          - Julian, Stockport, Gtr. Manchester

          From: "Martin Payne" <lists@...>