Re: [skywavesmw] 1620 khz

  • Tim Bucknall
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      could be a Dutch Pirate, its a popular channel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Patrice
        around 05:30 this morning I recorded 10mb of chat on 1620 which seemed
        the only one I could hear properly.
        Too large to post to the list, but could send direct if anyone interested
        regards
        dave G8SZX

        patrice.privat wrote:

        >Hi
        >
        >at 0640z I'm hearing a station playing a science fiction movie soundtrack
        >(almost no music, only the voices of actors).
        >
        >Definitely no Virgin island calypso.
        >
        >What is it ? it sounds like Startrek
        >
        >Pat

      • david towers
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
          Algeria 1550khz very strong and clear tonight with a football commentary.
          dave G8SZX