grey line exist to Vancouver

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      While looking at Pizza I noticed that around our sunset a grey line exist from
      here to Vancouver. So it should be possible to pick up signals along that path
      for a short while, similar to Alaska. However euro stations alreay in the dark
      clutter the dial quite a bit

      Q: Has anyone ever picked up anything around that time?

      Jurgen
    • Tim Bucknall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        only on spectrum lab as far as i know

        i was going to have  a tune around the band until that stupid solar flare trashed the band