New file uploaded to snowdoniacanoeclub

  • snowdoniacanoeclub@...
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 12, 2014
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the snowdoniacanoeclub
      group.

      File : /SCC Committee Minutes/2014 Minutes Mtg 05-03-14.doc
      Uploaded by : louise.shaw09_78 <louise26x@...>
      Description : The latest minutes - training, up coming trips, AGM, newsletter. Lots of information, please read.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_GB&id=SLN15398

      Regards,

      louise.shaw09_78 <louise26x@...>
    • Bryan Dickinson
      Message 40 of 40 , 20 Sep
        I think my name was put down at the committee meeting to lead the end of the month paddle on Sunday. I am already committed on Sunday, so won't be able to. Can anyone else step up?

        However, if any members fancies having a go at K2 flat water paddling on Llyn Padarn, the Conwy paddlers will be there with spare boats. I think they are meeting at the Vivian quarry side car park where their boat house is.

        Bryan