Sea Kayak sale @ Plas-y-Brenin

  • alistair_in_wales
    Message 1 of 3 , 22 Jul
      Plas-y-Brenin are selling off some used Kayaks (£700-750) P&H Scorpios & Delphins. Had about a years use. Club has bought a Scorpoi for members use. If any members wants to buy, Contact Pete Catterall at PYB today.

      Alistair
    • pengwencymru
      Message 2 of 3 , 22 Jul
        Thats great news  Can i borrow it on 4 and 5 August please  much better for us than the hammer.  Is it a LV Scorpio?  Thanks Jill

        Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

        Plas-y-Brenin are selling off some used Kayaks (£700-750) P&H Scorpios & Delphins. Had about a years use. Club has bought a Scorpoi for members use. If any members wants to buy, Contact Pete Catterall at PYB today.

        Alistair

      • Alistair Pattullo
        Message 3 of 3 , 22 Jul
          Its MV -which should be fine. Let us know when you want to pick it up & we can meet you at Plas Menai.

          Alistair