For anyone who enjoys a walk along the Welsh coastline

  • rosie_f_kayak
    Message 1 of 3 , 16 Sep

      For anyone who enjoys a walk along the Welsh coastline. Have your say now on the Welsh Government's proposals to extend a right of access to the coast similar to that being currently delivered as part of the creation of the England Coast Path over the border. The deadline for responses is in two weeks time on 30th September 2017.

      The consultation document 'Taking Forward Wales' Sustainable Management of Natural Resources' is available at https://consultations.gov.wales/consultations/taking-forward-wales-sustainable-management-natural-resources and its Chapter 4 Access to Outdoors, Proposal 13 To extend CRoW Act access land to the coast and cliffs.

      I can think of quite a few stretches of the Anglesey coastline where new access provision would be very welcome, and enjoyable to both walkers and kayakers : )

    • Paul Nickson
      Message 2 of 3 , 19 Sep
        Hi Rosie, I would think that proposal 14  which relates to open access to inland waters would also be of interest to canoe club members! Paul

        --
        Paul Nickson
        2 Waterfall View
        Message 3 of 3 , 20 Sep
          Paul,

          Proposal 14 is certainly of interest. I will send something on behalf of the club & encourage all other members to send in their own comments.

          Rgds,

          Alistair