Last call for participants to the SCC PoshNosh at the Lodge, Dinorwig, 7.30pm Friday 1 December. You have until Friday 17 November when I need to let them knowmike.heller08_27
"Pool Session" reminder When Monday, 13 November 2017 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London Where Plas Menaisnowdoniacanoeclub@...
Hi Alastair, Thanks for all your efforts in preparing the club response and to all for any involvement in the consultations. I made my own response but not todavidantgardener
PLEASE NOTE: Access to further information on this site is restricted to club members. If you are a member please request access to the site quoting your membership number
Existing Club Members
All members will need to sign-up for a yahoo id (free & quick process detailed below)in order to access the site. After setup...
1.) Request to join...
2.) On approval you will have access to all site features (left)
Getting Yahoo ID
The site was setup this way as it is free and offers many useful features. Unfortunately you have to have a yahoo ID. Follow the link top left or copy and paste address
- Fill in the few details and select your current email address for messages. Note: Don't select the setup a yahoo mail account box unless you really want one (if you do you are commiting to login and check emails once every 3 months or account will be frozen) once you have validated your email account (click on email thats's sent to your mailbox) request to join the site.
When choosing your login (yahoo id) please put full name followed by
- membership no
- so I can tell you have joined..
If you are a member and really having trouble send me an email, and i'll send you an invitation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 20, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.