Re: Exercise in Selecting a General

  • Briz
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 3, 2010
      I'm sure it'll be worth the wait ;o)

      I suppose that the bit I'm really looking forward to is a revision of the tactical engine though, which is the bit of De Bellis Solitarius that is most conspicuously 'broke'!

      Cheers,
      Jay.
      http://solowargamer.wordpress.com/
    • Richard Lee
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 3, 2010
        Jay,

        "I suppose that the bit I'm really looking forward to is a revision of the tactical engine"

        It is on its way, although it may need a few goes at.

        Richard

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 4, 2010
          --- In soloDBAdevelopment@..., Richard Lee <richard.lee42@...> wrote:

          > Jay,
          >
          > "I suppose that the bit I'm really looking forward to is a revision of the tactical engine"
          >
          > It is on its way, although it may need a few goes at.

          Yes, I reckon there are a lot of complex issues wrapped up in a rather short piece of writing as it currently stands. There's tremendous potential there though, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you and Dale come up with!

          Keep up the good work guys,