A group for all users and prospective users of the SPROG DCC family of products.
Please keep discussion on topic and relevant to your thoughts and experiences of using SPROG and DecoderPro to program your decoders. Thread drift and light hearted banter will be tolerated to a reasonable extent. Abusive or personally insulting messages are strictly off topic.
This is also the place to suggest enhancements, request new features or report bugs.
Questions specific to DecoderPro should be directed to the jmri users group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jmriusers/
The SPROG DCC homepage is at http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk/
The SPROG FAQ is at http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk/faq.html
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 27, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.