SW-Goodnight-Tomorrows Theme

  • seagemstars
    Message 1 of 4 , 10 Aug

      Pure (artist or title)

      Glen Campbell

      IDo Not Forward This MailI

      f you know of someone that would like to join or have
      ny questions, comments or problems, use this link

      Staff I need to talk to you

      Ple
      ase I just forward mail, I send out what is sent to me,
      If theres a problem with what has been sent,
      Please inform the Original Sender, Thank you
      You have requested this email and have signed a disclaimer which is on file

      If you want to be removed click on the link below
      Please Remove Me
      Please give us 24hrs to remove from the list completely

      Want to go on Hold ?
      I Need To Go On Hold

      If You have received mail but are not a member of starwavs please paste & copy all
      of the Email and send it back to me, Thank You
      lease Look Into This

      All files/material from starwavs are for evaluation purposes only.
      Please support the artist and the music industry by purchasing the material.
      I nor any of our members do not receive any money or compensation for what is shared

      Crashed ? - We Can Help
      Help I Have Crashed

      Do you know anybody who would like to join Starwavs?
      I Know Somebody Who Wants To Join

    • seagemstars
      Message 2 of 4 , 13 Aug

        [Unable to display image] [Unable to display image] [Unable to display image]

        Please note the new mail link
        Misty will let you know
        Misty will let you know

        Group E-mail Address
        For files under 10 Mb
        for those with bulk mail rights

        Please Remember To Get Your Two  Shares In
          Before  Sunday Midnight-Uk Time
        Click here: The Animal Rescue Site : Feed an Animal in Need
          A  great List is not one that has mega members on  it.....
          But a list who's  members share, participate, and reach out to  one another.
          You have requested  to be on this list and have  acknowledged that you will not TOS,any member of  StarWavs for sending you  mail..
          SW MUST BE IN SUBJECT LINE
          Of All Sends To  List!!
          Requests are Limited to 5 per day,NO EXCEPTIONS Or
          One Cd Per   week
        Do Not Forward  This  MailI

        f you know of someone that would   like to join or have
        ny questions, comments or  problems, use  this link
          ST
        AFF I need to talk  to youContact   The Staff

          Ple
        ase I just forward  mail,  I send out  what is sent to me,
          If theres a problem with what  has been  sent,
          Please inform the Original Sender, Thank you

          You have requested   this email and have signed a disclaimer which is on  file
          If you want to  be  removed click on the link below
          Please  give us 24hrs to remove from  the list  completely
        Please  Remove Me
          If You have received mail but are  not a  member of starwavs please paste & copy all
          of the Email  and  send it back  to me, Thank You
        Please   Look Into This
          All files/material from starwavs are  for  evaluation purposes only.

        Please support the artist and the  music  industry  by purchasing the  material.

        I nor any of our members do not receive  any money or  compensation for what is shared

        Posted by: Seagemstar@...
        .

      • seagemstars