What is the cause of evil?

  • Hans Andr´┐Ża
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      The food we eat contains etheric and astral substances. In addition we absorb etheric and astral substances from the atmosphere around us.

      The amounts of substances we absorb are greater than what we need. Hence we radiate them out into the world around us. They are then very individually coloured according to the type of character we have.

      These substances are electromagnetic in character. This means that substances of a like vibration are attracted to each other and so form "clouds" as it were. Imagine millions and millions of people radiating these substances for thousands of years. These "clouds" of electromagnetic substance have developed to quite unimaginable size and power. Also there is a vast range of vibration frequencies due to individual differences between people.

      These electromagnetic clouds soon develop into force fields, and one of the properties of these is that they develop consciousness, with a very strong wish to preserve itself.

      This is the state of the world today: humanity lives within huge self-created force fields of various vibration rates, and these force fields are conscious and have a powerful will to live. The lower the vibration, the stronger the will to live.  All this happens according to the laws of the universe.

      What do these force fields do to maintain themselves? They turn to their creators - humanity - and try to make them produce more and more astral and etheric substances. They do this by radiating powerful emotions into human beings open to them - and that's most of us. These emotions of course are mainly ones of hatred. The power fields are so strong and mighty they can literally possess whole nations. One of the best examples of this is Nazi Germany. However this can happen on a small scale as well.

      When the force fields have taken possession of people, they incite them to acts of violence, preferably with lots of bloodshed. What use is that? Acts of violence themselves incite more emotions of hatred, which the force fields absorb again. But they especially love bloodshed, because the blood that is shed is a source of food for them. When people die their blood releases enormous quantities of astral and etheric forces, which helps the force fields increase in size and power.

      I recently heard an interview on the radio with a person involved in the Rwanda genocide some years ago. He said he literally felt as if a demon were possessing him, while he raged around, cutting his machete into everyone he could see. His normal human reactions were totally suppressed. In view of the above you can see that the man was speaking the truth.

      The important thing for us to keep in mind is that all of us are contributing to the force fields around us, in Harry Potter personified by the "Death Eaters". Now you can see what an appropriate name that is. They literally eat the energy of the dead.

      All of us radiate astral and etheric substances. And we radiate substances of different vibration levels depending on our emotions. Can I ask you this: which of us never get angry, irritated, jealous, anxious, annoyed, or feel superior, etc? Of course, let's face it, we all know those emotions. And so we're all feeding the death eaters!

      It is especially beneficial to the Death Eaters to sow race hatred, or religious hatred, or chauvinism, or terrorism. Look at what a wonderful time they're having in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Sudan, ad infinitum. Why are there always wars and rumours of wars? You know the answer. And not one of us is innocent. Not one of us can say we haven't contributed to the collecting bowls of the Death Eaters, even if it's only small change. Every single one of us is party to the immense world-wide suffering caused through war, drugs, child abuse, human trafficking, terrorism, child soldiers; you name it: it's our fault. Naturally it's quite impossible to imagine the stupendous karmic consequences of all this. Now you know why so many people are dying of horrible, painful, tormenting diseases like cancer.

      Just about all the horrors of our modern world are caused by the Death Eaters. For example why do so many people commit suicide? Because the Death Eaters incite them to do it. Firstly it causes bloodshed, which the Death Eaters love. Secondly they have free play with these people who are trapped between life and death. Their archetype is still vibrating, and so the Death Eaters can usurp the energy radiated by the archetype. It's the same thing with drugs takers, who are literally possessed and used as instruments of the Death Eaters. You can have a good think about this and work out for yourself why there is so much evil in the world.

      Is there a way out of this unspeakable horror?
    • Marianna Marinda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        Hans Andréa wrote:
[...]

        (snip)

        The important thing for us to keep in mind is that all of us are contributing to the force fields around us, in Harry Potter personified by the "Death Eaters". Now you can see what an appropriate name that is. They literally eat the energy of the dead.

        All of us radiate astral and etheric substances. And we radiate substances of different vibration levels depending on our emotions. Can I ask you this: which of us never get angry, irritated, jealous, anxious, annoyed, or feel superior, etc? Of course, let's face it, we all know those emotions. And so we're all feeding the death eaters!

        (snip)  Naturally it's quite impossible to imagine the stupendous karmic consequences of all this. Now you know why so many people are dying of horrible, painful, tormenting diseases like cancer.

        Just about all the horrors of our modern world are caused by the Death Eaters. For example why do so many people commit suicide? Because the Death Eaters incite them to do it. Firstly it causes bloodshed, which the Death Eaters love. Secondly they have free play with these people who are trapped between life and death. Their archetype is still vibrating, and so the Death Eaters can usurp the energy radiated by the archetype. It's the same thing with drugs takers, who are literally possessed and used as instruments of the Death Eaters. You can have a good think about this and work out for yourself why there is so much evil in the world.

        Is there a way out of this unspeakable horror?
        What you are describing here sounds a lot like the natural progression of a vicious karmic cycle: One person kills another and ends up having 7 people returning to kill him... and so on and so forth with them, and those that come after them, etc.  Once the cycle is begun, it spirals out of control until it develops into a world such as ours.

        However, because this cycle works unconditionally, it is lifted by the same rules that it fell:  Enter only One person who is at peace with the world (because they have found peace within their own self, born of Love), and you reap 7 more who are at peace with themselves and will spread Love (and the resulting peace) to the world.  Love unconditionally shared is what breaks the negative cycle.

        They are twins, but in essence divided.  Because it has become (by now) rather impossible to determine which 'Tom' was the source of the first, the riddle ends up becoming known as Voldemort... and the Prince of Peace, which is the second, turns out to have been just any old (but loved) 'Harry Potter'.

        One heart can change the world...

        With Love,
        :)
        Marianna
        --
        ¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤
                         Joy is the promise of Love...