No activity in last 7 days
Designed to cover the rise and fall of the Roman empire. These rules are especially suited to refights of historical battles. No, you don't have to rebase your figures. Yes, they play as fast as DBM. No, you won't have to buy new army list books, in fact you can use the armies you use for other rules. Included are morale rules so that bad troops run away, good troops hang around a bit longer. General figures don't fight but have command and combat ratings to inspire the troops that do. The rules are designed to encourage historical tactics.
- Mar 20, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.