4387EXTRA Totnes Wednesday Practica 16th August

  • Anne Moore
    15 Aug
      HI all!

      Last práctica before the Mango! Tomorrow night as usual, then back on 30th August for my 50th birthday Practica!

      The Practica is on as usual 7:30 to 10:30pm.....open to all levels - newcomers welcome!
      The usual great music, 100% tango, vals & milonga .. Nibbles and drinks provided..!!
      Find the alley called 'Church Close' opposite 'Pie St' on the High St, about 100 yards on the left is a small alley with a black iron gate, go through there and we are through the green door on the right at the end. £5 entrance.

      See you there!

      Anne ☺