4390EXTRA Anne's Birthday Practica tonight

  • Anne Moore
    30 Aug
      The Party isn't over! Come and celebrate with me with some bubbly and food... The Practica is on as usual 7:30 to 10:30pm.....Practica open to all levels - newcomers welcome!
      The usual great music, 100% tango, vals & milonga .. Nibbles and drinks provided..!!
      Find the alley called 'Church Close' opposite 'Pie St' on the High St, about 100 yards on the left is a small alley with a black iron gate, go through there and we are through the green door on the right at the end. £5 entrance.