4397[EXTRA] Tmrw, Saturday 16th Sept. La milonga de Exeter - Longdown

  • Guidi Fernando
    15 Sep

      *|MC:SUBJECT|*
      Not to miss this Saturday..!
      View this email in your browser
      Hello Everyone

      What about dancing a bit this weekend?
      We hope to see you there.

      SATURDAY 16th of July,  7:00pm - 12am
      • Longdown Village Hall, Chapel Hill, Longdown, EX6 7SN (near Exeter, the first village towards the south)
      • Beautiful venue with a sprung wooden floor.
      • Plenty of free Parking in the hall's car park
      • Snacks, biscuits and soft drinks and tea provided free of charge
      • DJ:  Fernando or Stania
      • Price: £10
      , pay at the door

      In the last couple of years, La Milonga de Exeter became one of the most popular of south west,

      No need to book - Win a FREE ticket ,
      Drop in, but it is nice to have an idea how many are coming (so we get enough nibbles). For that, you can add your name on the event on FaceBook . If you add your name and turn up, you enter in a draw for a free ticket to the Next milonga. Click on

      Facebook's event

      The intensive Weekend Worksop event on Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/events/287016335079269

      Getting There
      The Hall is located 2 miles outside Exeter, off the A30, near the M5.

      Coming from the north, when M5 merges to the A30, follow signs to Bodmin/Okehampton, take the sliproad to A377 Exeter/Crediton , at the roundabout, take the first Exit, then follow the road, you will get to a T Junction where you will turn left into Tedburn B3212,  follow on B3212 until you reach Logndown village.
      When you see the Lamb Inn, opposite the garage, turn right taking the little road next to the pub, called Chapel Hill. Continue on for about a quarter of a mile and the hall will be on the left immediately after the last of the houses on the left.

      Meal - dining
      You are welcome to bring food , there is a nice area for picnics outside, otherwise...

      The Lamb inn - Longdown - food served between 6pm - 9pm.
      You can go to the local Pub, The lamb Inn , which offers really tasty food, and wide ranging menu. It gets really busy so we recommend you to Book in Advance - see the menu online:
      http://www.lambinnlongdown.co.uk/  -  booking at 01392 811100

      Huntsman inn - at Ide Village  food served 6pm - 9pm in evening but also they do Sunday Lunchtime.
      good food, local produce, book in advance as limited capacity - 01392 272779  -- EX2 9RN
      http://www.thehuntsmaninn.com/

      Take away
      If you drive straight into Exeter, in 5 min  you will get to St thomas area, where there are fish & chips and many other take aways.

      Sainsburys,
      5 min into Exeter -  a big Supermaket open till 10pm  - EX2 8NH

      For more info go to
      http://www.vidadetango.co.uk/dance/dance/dance/dance_longdown.html

      We hope to see you there

      Ps: we are sorting contacts to be more specific about advertising our event, we apologise in advance if we should not send this to you.

      Fernando
      info@...
      0791025 6510
      www.vidadetango.co.uk
      www.tangofeast.com

      This Email is delivered in accordance with EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications. Vida de Tango and Tango Feast communications are only sent to customers who have opted-in to receive them. To no longer receive further communications please reply to this email with the phrase 'UNSUBSCRIBE ME ' in the subject heading and Fernando will delete your entry from the our database.
      Hello Everyone
      Well tomorrow satruday we are back with the milonga in Exeter, this is the second of the year,  Hope to see you there.

      SATURDAY 27th of May,  7:00pm - 12am
[...]

      Copyright © 2017 *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
      *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

      Our mailing address is:
      *|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|*

      unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences