4400[EXTRA] Tango Practica in Plymouth 25th of September, 7pm

  • negrea sorin
    23 Sep
      Hummingbird
      "Let me tell you about tango... it is the best metaphor for the perfect, functional relationship ever! Both the leader and the follower are strong, in different ways. As the follower, my focus is on my partner's chest. I'm responding to the energy and the intention he projects with that part of his body. His focus is behind me, steering me safely around traffic in the line of dance. I have to surrender to him and trust that he is making the right choices, because he can see what I cannot. My job is just to take the next step. Quite literally, I put my head in his heart." (Ria Sharon)

      Hummingbird
      Paperless Post Yahoo Mail Stationery