Jim & June

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Do you like Jim and Junes relationship? What do you think of them?
      John
    • Dez Hazell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        I thought it was a stupid idea first of all! 18 years
        working together and then just suddenly falling in
        love! But last week it seemed quite sweet and real so
        maybe we can accept it :-)

        The thing I don't accept though is MadQuest's need to
        PAIR OFF EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE STATION! That
        infuriates me! He's just doing it for the sake of it!
        For example last week Cathy just suddenly fancied
        Brandon just to fit into the storyline, but they have
        been working together quite a while and haven't liked
        each other - she definately never fancied him before
        until suddenly last week. He is doing it with
        everybody - even 50-something Tony Stamp's first ever
        girlfriend of his life is set to be a colleague
        *GROAN*
        The only ones I can think of that he hasn't done it
        with yet are Gary (although if he had his way it would
        be him and Kerry) Reg and Des (although they're almost
        a couple lol) and Cass and Nick, but sure enough this
        week . . .

        After the outrage of Conway's killing this pairing up
        of every character in the workplace is set to become
        the final nail in the coffin for me, an original Bill
        viewer, which will drive me away.

        Dez

        --- John <fly_by_london@...> wrote: > Do you
        like Jim and Junes relationship? What do you
        > think of them?
        > John

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • tipangauk
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
          Hi,
          I think Jim and June make a great couple. Now that it is out in the
          open and they are not sneaking around anymore, maybe they will decide
          to live together. It would be nice if they got married.

          Tipangauk

          --- In thenewbill@y..., "John" <fly_by_london@y...> wrote:
          > Do you like Jim and Junes relationship? What do you think of them?
          > John
        • tipangauk
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
            Hi,
            I can see it now. A feature length episode:- Des & Reg - The Love
            Story.
            Maybe we will see the first same sex marriage on The Bill.

            Tipangauk