348Hot fuzz

  • Al
    Mar 1, 2007
      the next movie by the makers of Shaun of the dead. Was it any good ?
      Yep 7/10 for the gore violence and humour... no nudity though but you
      cannot have everything.

      This cop is like the terminator and it is my old mate simon pegg. hy
      my old mate well I met him at Frightfest 05 cool eh, well i did not
      really meet him he was in the same row as me for Land of the dead
      (which is in my bag as I bought it today). He is so good he makes
      everyone else look bad so he has to go. They send him to the sleepyest
      village in all of the UK. Then Pegg finds out about... well watch the
      movie and find out for yourself... its a cracker let down by the leaden
      middle....
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic