583re: Shutter Island

  • alistairc_2000@yahoo.co.uk
    Mar 30, 2010
      Its always an event when the director of Goodfellas makes a new movie. From the promo clips it seemed that he was going to make his first horror movie.

      Plot
      Someone has went missing on Shutter Island and Di Caprio has to find them.

      Thoughts
      This movie is beautifully shot and has an amazing soundtrack. That is what is good about this movie. The plot is ludicrous and boring. I guess the ending in the first five minutes and had to wait 2 hours to get to the end of it. I thought that this was a very weak piece of film making and that it was not horror at all merely being a crime movie trying to look like a horror movie.
      0/10
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic